April 04, 2016

Ralphy of AMG

JSP 2016

I want to introduce to the Web a dude I met in 2004,while being baby sat at "Shoemaker Middle School"

Growing up middle school through high school Polo And I were known for are excellent drawing skills we obtained .
Jalil Simpson Photography 
In recent crossings we exchanged the respective responsibilities we have taken from boys to men. From graduation to real life experiences such as parenting and income. 
Jalil Simpson Photography 

With the city of Philadelphia having its death tolls where they are I invited Ralphy to Filly. Since spilling my perspective of location and mind determination we both impress each other with...
"Productivity, Advancement of Lifestyles"
Because we know 
"All Money Good"
Jalil Simpson Photography 

Cinema





No comments:

Post a Comment